Apply For Staff
Last Updated – 04/19/2019
Application Process Explanation
Currently we have an administration team of two staff members, Dimentio and HyPnoTiiK, who review all applications. Once they review your application, your thread will be locked and you will receive a message from one of them letting you know the outcome of your application. To apply for staff, you must be at least 16 years old with less than two bans, and have a minimum of fifty hours on the server you are applying for. Your application will be instantly denied should you apply without meeting the requirements stated above.
Moderator Application Form
Please note that you don’t have to give out your personal information (i.e. real name, email, etc.)
If we need any more information than the questions in the template, we will ask for it.
Note: Talking to any staff member about your application may result in instant denial.
1) Basic Information –
• Steam username:
• Steam community link:
• Age (Note: You must be 16 or over to apply.):
• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no)
• Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.)
• Which server are you applying for? (Murderer’s Arena or Doki Doki Murder)
2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
3) What interested you into becoming a staff member?
4) Why do you believe you are the right fit for this role?
5) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
What role did you play, what skills/experience you developed and how this will help you in your role as a moderator.
6) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?
This can be outside of Garry’s Mod.
7) Tell us about a time you did a mistake within the past year.
How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
8) SCENARIO: Suppose it’s your first week of being a moderator and you ban a well-known player. Their friends start spamming you on Discord and in our Discord server’s channels calling you a bad moderator and telling you to unban them. What would you do?
9) Tell us about one of your best moments on Québec Games.
10) Anything else we should know?
Where do I apply?
If your application is rejected, you must wait a full month before submitting a new one.
We background check all applicants and if we find out you lied in your application, it will be denied.
Need help writing your application? Check out the Application Writing Guide